Freelance Technical Writer in Derby, UK
For technical documentation that hits the right spot with your customers, look no further than StrayGoat Writing Services. StrayGoat is the business name of Craig Wright, a highly qualified and experienced technical writer in Chesterfield, Derbyshire.
As a highly qualified and experienced technical author, I have the ability to hit the ground running with your documentation project. Whether you need manuals, online help, or training material, I can make sure your content is accurate, effective, and sure to exceed your clients’ expectations. And yes, I can travel to Derby, no problem. Is your search for a “technical author in Derby” finally over? That’s a decision only you can make, but here’s what I can bring to your project:
- Knowledge of technical communication practices
- Expertise in user assistance and content strategy
- Ability to build relationships with subject matter experts
- 18+ years’ experience as a Technical Author and Copywriter
- Proven track record working for multi-national companies and UK businesses
- Useful contacts, including illustrators and web developers
- BA Hons Technical Communication
- Produced manuals for hardware in multiple industries, including medical devices and air-cooling
- Produced online help for SCADA software (used in utilities industries)
- Copywriting experience includes web marketing content for a diverse range of businesses
- Knowledge of various authoring tools, including MadCap Flare, Adobe FrameMaker, Adobe InDesign, MS Word
- Fellow of the Institute of Scientific and Technical Communicators (FISTC)
- Tutor for ISTC.
Hire a Technical Author in Derby
If you would like to know more about my technical writing services, please get in touch. You can get hold of me via the Contact Us page (e-mail is preferred, as I can’t always take calls when working on site). Alternatively, get in touch via any of my social media sites (select the icons on this page to be redirected).
*Sorry, but the contact us page does feature a Captcha. This is to limit e-mail spam. I know, I know, I hate Captcha’s too, but not as much as I hate being bombarded with offers for knock-off viagra.
Don’t forget to let me know whereabouts in Derby you are!