Do you need a Technical Author in Nottingham?
You're in Nottingham and need a technical writer? We should talk.
With 20 years' experience of technical writing under my belt, there's a whole lot of know-how I can bring to your documentation project. Whether you are looking for traditional user manuals, searchable content for an online presence, or a collaborative wiki, I'll make sure your content helps your customers and works for your business.
Just look at what I can bring to your project:
- 20 years' technical writing experience
- Software documentation expertise. I've produced online help for SCADA software, financial software, and auction software
- Hardware documentation expertise. I have created manuals for hardware in multiple industries, including medical devices and data centre cooling
- Knowledge of best practices. I have a degree in technical communication and am a fellow of the ISTC
- Experience of various authoring tools and standards, including MadCap Flare, Paligo, Confluence, and Adobe products.
Now, before I continue, I better 'fess up. I'm not from Nottingham, I'm not based in Nottingham, and I don't have the nice accent either. But I do provide technical writing services to Nottingham businesses, and worked there for several years, just as the tramline was being installed, so really couldn't have picked a worse time to have been working at the Science Park. In case you're wondering, I'm based in Chesterfield now, so not a million miles away (and I'm not from Chesterfield, either, so don't let any Notts-Derbyshire rivalry put you off).
Technical Writer, Nottingham, East Midlands
StrayGoat Writing Services Ltd. offers technical writing services to companies in Nottingham and the East Midlands.