Technical Writing Experience
Why Hire an Experienced Technical Writer?
If you are going to invest in a contract or freelance technical writer, you should make sure you’re getting your money’s worth. An experienced technical writer with a solid understanding of best practices will:
- Deliver quality content that engages your customers, answers their questions, and diverts them from raising support requests
- Avoid common documentation pitfalls, so that your project stays on course
- Adapt to changing circumstances and remain productive
- Make your content as reusable as possible, reducing the long-term costs of updating your documentation
- Create user guides and online help that create a positive impression of your company, products and services
- Have the confidence and people skills to start being productive on Day 1.
Do I fit the bill? My clients seem to think so, and hopefully you will too. On the following pages, you can find out about my background and the software I use. I also explain my approach to creating content.
You can find out about my background on these pages:
Technical Communication Tools
Find out about some of the software I use to create technical documentation here:
Technical Communication Subjects
Find out about my approach to writing techncial communication here:
Let's Get your Content Started
Click the button below to get in touch.