Technical author near Nottingham, BA Hons in Technical Communication, 17 years’ experience, software and hardware. Online help, manuals, MadCap Flare, web content, marketing copy and more. Interested? Then read on.
Technical Writer, Nottingham, East Midlands
Okay, you’ve got me. I admit it – I’m not actually in Nottingham. But I’m not too far away and do have clients in Nottingham.I also have the technical writing skills and experience needed to make your documentation project a success. You can find lots of information about my talents and career on this site, but here’s a quick summary:
- Technical Author and Copywriter with 17 years’ experience
- BA Hons Technical Communication
- Produced manuals for hardware in multiple industries, including medical devices and air-cooling
- Produced online help for SCADA software (used in utilities industries)
- Copywriting experience includes web marketing content for a diverse range of businesses
- Knowledge of various authoring tools and standards, including MadCap Flare, DITA, Adobe FrameMaker, Adobe InDesign, MS Word
- Member of the Institute of Scientific and Technical Communicators (MISTC).
Whether you are looking for topic-based documentation that can be re-used as part of a single-source solution or traditional manuals, I can help. And you can be confident that I will work well as part of your team – I’ve worked in large organisations and smaller companies and know how to liaise with technical staff without causing disruption. Just let me know what needs to be done, point me in the direction of the SMEs, and leave the rest to me.
Hire a Technical Author in Nottingham
If you would like to know more about my technical writing services, please get in touch. You can get hold of me via the Contact Us page (e-mail is preferred, as I can’t always take calls when working on site). Alternatively, get in touch via any of these social media sites:
- Facebook (Business)
Sorry, but the contact us page does feature a Captcha. This is to limit e-mail spam. Nigerian generals, blue pill sellers, personal injury claim companies…thanks, but no thanks.